Last updated: December 8, 2023
Information Collection and Use
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc., when voluntarily submitted by users. This information is used to provide services, improve user experience, and communicate with users.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the website/service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, pages visited, time and date of visit, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Information
We use the collected data for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Data Sharing and Disclosure
- Third-party Service Providers: We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, provide the service on our behalf, perform service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Compliance with Laws: We will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We use reasonable and appropriate measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
Links to Other Sites
The Data Privacy Protection Officer
Speaker Perez Road, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1700
Liboro, et. al. (2016 August 25). Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No.
10173, known as the “Data Privacy Act of 2012”. National Privacy Commission. https://privacy.gov.ph/implementing-rules-regulations-data-privacy-act-2012/
(1974). Privacy Act of 1974, as amended, 5 U.S.C. § 552a. Federal Communication Commission/Department of Justice. https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2018-title5/pdf/USCODE-2018-title5-partI-chap5-subchapII-sec552a.pdf
Get Free SEO Analysis?
At Brayne Digital, we offer FREE SEO & Marketing analysis. Get in touch now!